|Biomass:||Horses & cow dung|
|Quantity:||≤ 4.100 t/a|
|Performance:||75 kW el. Ø|
RENERGON RSD®-S | 75KW SMALL BIOGAS PLANT
It is not possible to imagine our society without the horse as a hobby and leisure partner. Keeping a horse produces up to 50 kg of dung per animal per day, which is an enormous amount for about 1.2 million horses in Germany alone. Not only the animal itself, but also its dung has become an economic factor.
In Lehrte, Germany, the two farmers Adrian Bartels and Jens Boedecker process the horse manure from the region economically successfully and ecologically sustainable in a solid fermentation plant (SSAD).
Performance of the biogas plant:
• Solid fermentation of solid horse and cattle manure
• RSD-S on legal basis of the 75kW small slurry plant
• Electricity supply for up to 230 households (feed-in according to EEG)
• Heat supply for the agricultural farm
• Digestate as high-quality organic fertiliser for your own land